Menu

Friday, June 14, 2013

Replacement Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 Screen Parts

Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 is for Verizon. This Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 Screen Part full name is Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 LCD Screen and Digitizer assembly with Front Housing. It is provided by ETrade Supply with superior quality and competitive price.
Galaxy S4 Screen uses AMOLED material with capacitive touch screen. The GS4 touch panel is with high sensitivity feature and can responds well even wearing gloves.The Galaxy S4 has two colors, black and white. But users should identify the Galaxy S4 variants when purchasing the replacement parts, such as Galaxy S4 SCH-R970 for U.S.Cellular, SCH-I545 for Verizon and SPH-L720 for Sprint. You can better understand these models from this article "Find Your Models - Galaxy S4 Series"
Galaxy S4 Black and White Color
Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Part
Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 Screen and Digitizer Assembly 
Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Rear Side, you can spot the version name from the number at upper part

1 comment:

  1. this is small article but really nicely you describe about Samsung Galaxy S4 Parts. please write this type article.

    ReplyDelete